Ephesians 5:15-17 (ESV)
?Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.?
1. Set a goal for intellectual growth
2. Set a goal for physical growth.
3. Set a goal for relational growth.
4. Set a goal for spiritual growth.
Our Theme & Verse
?For such a time as this? - based on Esther 4:14
Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)
"Don?t be afraid, for I am with you. Don?t be discouraged, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you.I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.?
1. Seek and thirst after God.
2. Recognize and Identify your Unique Place in God?s Kingdom.
3. Respond Intentionally to God?s Call on your Life.
4. Enjoy your Intimate Relationship with Him.